Senior Project Leader, Global Project Leadership
We are looking for Project Leader/ Senior Project Leader’s to join our innovative and dynamic group of global professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward. This is an important and high-profile role within our Research & Development Operation business unit to enable medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world.
As Project Leader/ Senior Project Leader you will liaise directly between IQVIA functions and the customer, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control. You will manage cross functional teams across this global organization and be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best-in-class technology and data analytics.
Key collaborators are the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Vendor Manager, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis, and the Site Activation Manager an expert in start-up.
IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
Typically assigned to one or two projects, or a program, responsibilities might include:
- Leading global cross-functional project team delivery, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope
- Serving as the primary contact with the customer for progress and governance
- Developing study management plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures
- Anticipating risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing study team assignments, accountability and resource requirements
- Ensuring the study budget is managed proactively including scope changes and financial systems are accurate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field
- Global project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience is ideal.
- Minimum 2-4 years prior project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In-depth therapeutic knowledge in one of our key therapeutic areas including: Internal Medicine, Central Nervous System, Gastroenterology, Immunology & Women’s Heath, Cardiovascular Renal Metabolic, Early Clinical Development or Oncology
THERAPEUTIC AREA EXPERTISE
- Preferred in depth therapeutic knowledge in Cell and Gene, Immuno-oncology and Targeted Therapies, First in Human and Paediatric Oncology, and/or Biosimilars.
Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic Diseases
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Irritable Bowel Disease, Pancreatitis, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) would be an advantage
Sponsor Dedicated Unit
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Alzheimer's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Pain, Psychiatry, Stroke, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Spinal muscular atrophy and Lupus
Central Nervous System
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in one or more of the following area’s: Neurology (e.g. MS, stroke, epilepsy), Neuro-Degenerative Diseases (e.g. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson, ALS), Psychiatry (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar, MDD, sexual dysfunction, sleep disorders), Pain and Rare Diseases (e.g. Duchenne’s, NMO) would be an advantage
Immunology and Women’s Health
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Autoimmune/Rheumatology (RA, Lupus or Osteoarthritis), Dermatology (Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis or Urticaria) ), Rare Diseases Plasma Derived Therapies, or Women’s Health (including Fertility; Contraception; Endometriosis, Osteoporosis) would be an advantage
- In depth therapeutic knowledge in Infectious Disease (e.g., seasonal, vaccine and treatment studies as well as SARS/COVID, influenza, hepatitis, RSV, HIV, Ebola, Dengue, malaria and TB), Respiratory (e.g., asthma, COPD, IPF, CF, bronchitis, pneumonia, allergy), Rare Diseases (e.g., genetic blood and metabolic conditions such as SCD, haemophilia, PNH, glycogen and lysosomal storage disorders, cell and gene therapy) and Ophthalmology (e.g., AMD, glaucoma, dry eye, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, etc) would be an advantage
#LI-NAPL #LI-ON1 #LI-SN2
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status