Endoscopy Virtual Medical Device Sales Representative (Remote) - 3003001
IQVIA, in partnership with Boston Scientific, is looking for high performing Virtual Sales Representatives with a track record of success to join our team! The Virtual Sales Representative (VSR) will be working with a call list provided by our customer to aid in scheduling virtual calls to meet with physicians and provide education, identify key referral networks and determine where our customer's therapies can assist in providing a comprehensive healthcare solution. The Virtual Sales Representative must use approved tools and resources for product promotion that will be delivered through a 100% virtual platform.
- The Endoscopy virtual sales support position requires someone with a strong administrative and clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment. The ability to be coached and directed will assist in making this job a success. Responsibilities unique to this position are having the ability to build strong relationships with customers, the team, and leadership. The Endoscopy Division with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, drive, and passionate people.
- This position will be a virtual support role focused on selected markets and accounts. The representative will be responsible for the development and adoption of Endoscopy therapies in their assigned markets.
- Endoscopy Virtual Sales Support Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully completes all assigned training for the role as well as dedicates the necessary time to both retain and build on the foundational product and clinical training.
- Conduct all activities according to Client’s Travel and Entertainment (T&E) guidance, Advamed Policies, and Integrity Policies.
- Compliance with Promotional Program, such as educational virtual in-service for HCPS.
- Provide timely updates to Client Leadership and Project Leader as necessary related to ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Maintain and update current and prospective target customer profiles
- Classify customer clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care
- Determine where our therapies can assist in providing a comprehensive healthcare solution
- Schedule virtual visits and in-services as needed.
- Understanding disease state, medical device products and how they are used
- Ability to work with digital platforms (Salesforce.com, RingDNA, Help Lightning, etc.)
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer-facing environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to meeting the demands of the business while making an impact
- Experience building relationships with key customers
- Manage expense budget and promotional budget with guidance
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Medical Device Experience
- Salesforce.com Experience
- 2+ years of related internships, clinical and/or business to business sales experience
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal-oriented
- Excels in a fast paced, competitive environment
Annual Base Salary: $66,000
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status