Contract Recruiter - National
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to support our Contract Sales and Medical Solutions (CSMS) Talent Acquisition Team.
- Work with hiring managers for assigned projects to source, select, and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in accordance with company policies, procedures, and processes
- Source for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Prepare and maintain employment records
- Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates
- Lead process improvement initiatives to streamline staffing procedures and periodically evaluation contracts/relationships with external vendors such as recruiting agencies, job boards, background companies and other staffing contractors. Provide recommendations for modifications
- Participate in special staffing projects as assigned including Applicant Tracking System implementation and maintenance
- With limited guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management managers to effectively support talent acquisition goals
- Duties may require compliance with client or third-party requirements that all those performing services on the client site or at other third-party facilities are fully vaccinated. All U.S. employees and contractors are required to complete a short form in Workday providing their COVID-19 vaccination status and proof of vaccination, if applicable. Note - IQVIA complies with all applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodations for religious, medical or other legally protected reasons.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited university required, HR degree strong plus
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with working knowledge of sourcing methodologies that include social media, networking sites, database mining preferred
- 1+ year of talent acquisition experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device market targeting representatives required
- Experience recruiting for other roles such as Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Nurse Educators, Field Reimbursement Specialists is a strong plus
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work-related activities
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training. Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning
- Strong technology experience and skills with computer applications, such as Microsoft applications and the use of applicant tracking systems
- Extensive use of telephone, virtual, and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech or the use of other communication systems such as email or instant communicator
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers or other equipment such as voice recognition software that will provide access to electronic data
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel may be required
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status