Inside Sales Manager
InterSystems solves complex, mission critical problems for the largest Healthcare and Financial Services organizations. We are seeking an ambitious Inside Sales Manager to build a new revenue-generating team responsible for selling our industry-leading enterprise software and SaaS solutions to SMB segments across multiple verticals. You will establish this newly created phone-based sales channel for InterSystems by recruiting top inside sales talent and implementing sales analytics rigor.
- Achieve personal quota for your defined territory through high velocity transactions
- Establish and scale an inside sales team to drive net-new customer acquisition through call, email, and LinkedIn campaigns
- Leverage existing and advise on sales enablement technologies, and implement performance dashboards using PowerBI
- Set benchmarks and KPIs for activities including prospecting calls, qualifying activities, opportunity creation, sales cycle velocity, and close rates
- Conduct outreach via phone and email to prospective companies following repeatable processes that drive consistent results
- Recruit and develop inside sales reps and foster a thriving sales culture fueled by competition
- 5+ years managing an inside sales team in a competitive software or SaaS organization
- Healthcare SaaS or working with health systems experience is preferred
- Experience building high-performance sales teams with passion for call-based prospecting
- Strong sales analytics acumen and data-driven management approach
- Success driving adoption of sales tech stack and upholding transparency
- Persistent self-starter comfortable making 100+ outbound calls daily
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.