Technical Consulting Analyst
Technical Consulting Analyst
Being part of InterSystems Professional Services means becoming an expert consultant delivering creative implementation solutions for our top-tier clients. As a Technical Consulting Analyst, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing robust solutions around our IRIS and TotalView products. It requires application development and deployment skills, hands-on coding and problem-solving, and customer presence and presentation abilities to deliver top-notch solutions tailored to meet our clients' unique requirements.
If you love solving important and complex problems, then InterSystems Professional Services will be a great place to build your career. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries.
Consultation and Analysis:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and requirements.
- Advise, guide, and educate customers on proper usage and implementation best practices.
- Work collaboratively with the customer project team with a a detailed-oriented mindset, and an evidence-oriented attitude.
- Drive for attention to detail in documenting project plans, developing data models, testing, and executing operational best practices
- Strive to set reasonable deadlines and meet them to enable successful customer projects
- Architect and design database solutions that align with clients' business goals and industry best practices.
- Build and configure database applications in customer environments.
- Troubleshoot and refine solution with a proactive approach
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong technical and business writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or technical / analytical equivalent
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.