Healthcare Product Compliance Director
As the Director, Product Compliance, you blend product and compliance leadership expertise with a passion for delivering results. You are the end-to-end gatekeeper of the Product Compliance mission, strategy, and tactical execution associated with delivering on strategic priorities. In an agile structure, you will partner with other InterSystems leaders to effectuate their broader strategic decisions, roadmaps and resource requirements and you will set and refine the mission, and bring together a team to complete specific regulatory requirements and required product features.
You will ensure alignment on the what and when work is to be performed through ongoing planning and prioritization of a product compliance backlog. You will enable compliance team members to work iteratively, innovate through testing and experimentation and learn from failures while celebrating success. You are committed to developing your own expertise and knowledge to ensure you bring the latest thinking to your role.
- You take a data-focused approach to understanding internal and external customer needs, translate strategic objectives into action, and prioritize to improve value delivered.
- You grasp sophisticated product features and break them into clear and concise stories with well-defined business value and acceptance criteria.
- You have a strong focus on execution and identify, communicate, and remove impediments to progress.
- You are capable of leading, influencing, and motivating colleagues without formal authority, and have a track record of building successful teams.
- You establish and maintain positive relationships as you work collaboratively across InterSystems to deliver business outcomes and seek out the expertise of colleagues to advise on your approach
- You are dedicated to understanding and learning about customer needs and requirements.
- You have a continuous improvement mentality, a growth demeanor and encourage an Agile way of working.
- 10+ years of experience in managing product teams with responsibility for designing/developing/implementing compliance and certification frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare solutions
- 5+ years of experience, or similar, in handling enterprise scale technology solutions
- BS or MS in technology/science related field (Engineering, Computer Science, Medical, etc.)
- A learning and growth demeanor with a passion for delivering quantifiable value to our customers and InterSystems.
- Experience understanding customer & business needs and leading compliance across distributed cross-functional software development teams.
- Skilled at using data and insights, letting facts own the way to develop effective strategic product roadmaps.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development is preferred Experience designing, developing, and maintaining dynamic compliance programs for products and solutions.
- Agile experience is preferred Jira and Confluence experience is preferred.
- Prior experience in Certification / Registration & Licensing Compliance technology is preferred
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.