Product Marketing Manager, Supply Chain
InterSystems is seeking a product marketing professional and subject matter expert for our supply chain product solution Supply Chain Orchestrator™. The candidate should have proven success in product marketing roles at supply chain software companies, with an understanding of data management technologies within supply chain across verticals and relevant customer challenges and initiatives within those verticals globally.
InterSystems Supply Chain Orchestrator product provides software that powers mission critical production applications for more than 2,300 customers globally. These organizations rely on InterSystems technology to power next generation solutions for a variety of mission critical applications throughout financial services, healthcare, supply chain, manufacturing, and other industries. Our software provides line-of-business leaders with on-demand visibility and analytics across distributed data and application silos to power real time decisions and actions and is used to create mission-critical transactional-analytic applications to solve a broad range of business challenges.
As the product marketing manager for our data platform business, the successful candidate will:
- Content development supporting sales and marketing. Includes case studies, videos, collateral, sales training materials, slide presentations, event collateral assets, etc.
- Identify and develop additional supply chain use cases and associated materials, including opportunities in the healthcare and government sectors
- Sales and marketing support. Provide subject matter expertise to communicate value propositions and strategy to global sales and marketing teams. Be regionally focused to help regions through sales enablement within region.
- 5+ years of experience in product and industry marketing roles with relevant supply chain technology companies. Consulting firms focusing within supply chain is also considered.
- Understanding of the customer’s current business initiatives and challenges and ability to help solution within an internal matrixed environment
- Proven experience effectively communicating with end customers at all levels within the organization with technical detail as needed
- Superior written and presentation skills
- Proven experience
- Ability to work well with geographically remote teams and lead through influence
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.