InterSystems Corporation is a privately held software company with a 40-year track record of consistent growth and profitability. We view hiring, developing, and retaining the best people as key to our record of success. Visit www.intersystems.com for a description of our products and a list of partners.
The Corporate Paralegal will provide support to the lawyers in the Legal Department located at the corporate headquarters in a variety of areas related to the day-to-day operations of the corporate legal function.
- Review and track confidentiality agreements. Liaise with counter-parties as necessary
- Process and review contract requests, as well as participate in basic negotiation of contracts
- Assist with partner vetting, insurance and HR matters, facility issues, etc.
- Act as primary legal department administration support, with focus on document management, filing and corporate record keeping
- Process requests from foreign offices relating to corporate documentation
- Assist with annual corporate filings
- Perform special projects as requested
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (ex. paralegal experience, contract management, corporate record keeping or documentation experience)
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Ability to vary communication style to get messages across within the legal department, and to other departments, offices, and customers
- Ability to manage multiple demands and multi-task
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently in an active, fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed about work progress and outcomes
- Ability to develop strong relationships with other departments
- Ability to gather relevant facts and information then be able to think outside the box to effectively solve problems
- Previous in-house IT corporate paralegal experience
- Software, healthcare, or other high-tech experience
- Notary Public and foreign language proficiency would be a plus.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.