Senior Account Executive - Named Accounts
The Sales Executive, Named Accounts is responsible for achieving revenue objectives managing a territory of named accounts, providing cutting edge data technology across multiple business units and applications. Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to long term relationship management in a land and expand approach. This is primarily a hunter role requiring a disciplined approach to C-level prospecting and account development.
- Achieve or exceed revenue targets with the assigned territory
- Develop a manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities in excess of 3x of quota
- Meet with customer executives and technical champions and build compelling business cases for purchases
- Network within target accounts and develop relationships with C-level business leaders, technical champions, and in the IT organization
- Develop and implement prospecting strategies to identify and develop new opportunities for new customer acquisition
- Track daily activities in CRM
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to help refine strategy and execution
- Represent InterSystems at conferences and trade shows
Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ years of demonstrated success, consistently exceeding quota selling enterprise solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts in a complex, technical sales process
- General knowledge of digital transformation technologies such as ERP, Supply Chain Management, IoT, and Industrial Automation.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisitions
- The ability to learn and articulate the value of technology at multiple levels in an organization and build consensus
- Certification in MEDDPICC, Solution Selling, or other formal sales methodology.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- A proven closer, able to garner commitment at every step of sales process
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience selling data management technology a plus
Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.