Advisory Program Manager
The Advisory Program Manager is a senior software implementation role responsible for providing Commercial Services to support Contractors in the following activities associated with the VA VDIF Program. An Advisory Program Manager must have experience managing Information Technology related projects of similar scale and complexity and understand life cycle and SAFe methodologies. They will ensure appropriate project/program quality, governance and facilitate stakeholder management during the solution delivery cycle. The Program Manager will be the escalation point for customers, InterSystems and Implementation partners for implementation activity.
- Manage the following work with the VA VDIF Performance Work Statement: Health Middleware and Data Management (HMDM) Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) Support.
- Manage multiple concurrent IT related projects of high scale and complexity.
- Actively participate in the following of the life cycle and project management methodologies (SAFe methodologies preferred).
- Offer counsel and guidance to VDIF contractor staff, scheduling, performance progress, risk identification, and mitigation strategies.
- Participate in key stakeholder and progress meetings including weekly VDIF calls and offer advice to government and contractor staff.
- Examine plans and processes to make sure they follow InterSystems best practices for software implementation and configuration of HealthShare and/or IRIS.
- Act as the lead facilitator to VA regarding ISC technology footprint at product level and supply executive level, technical management advisory services.
- Broker review of set ups, installations, and configurations of HealthShare and/or IRIS and other InterSystems components.
- Collaborates with Architects on architectural review/reconfiguration.
- Offers advice to other configuration, administration, and technical staff who take part in the installation, configuration, and integration of InterSystems products to limit bugs and rework.
- Adhere to VA policies and procedures to include the PLM Playbook, the VIP Guide or VA-approved Release Processes and adopt modern practices to continuously improve VA experiences through a combination of people, processes, and technology.
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in Implementation Program Management
- Experience with leading tasks for VA technology implementation and support programs including VISTA, and/or federal government program support is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline required.
- All employees working on this program shall complete all required VA Talent Management System (TMS) training courses within 14 days of the identification of the access need. The new hire shall complete the proper VA TMS role-based training courses for all Contractors with required access to Elevated Privileges
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.