Customer Success Manager
The InterSystems Customer Success Management team's mission is to ensure our End-User Customers (in Health Care, Public, and Financial Services segments) maximize adoption of our software solutions, gain expected and measurable business value, and achieve high on-going satisfaction with our partnership. Customer Success Managers (CSMs) play a critical leadership and execution role partnering with customers and teams in sales, sales engineering, client services and support, professional services, product, and marketing, to fulfill this mission.
Customer Success Manager (CSM) Key Responsibilities:
- Drive positive and increased adoption across an assigned portfolio of End-User customers (8-20 depending on revenue & complexity) to ensure they achieve maximum value from InterSystems solutions.
- Understand and track customer’s business objectives, priorities, and value KPIs to ensure adoption activities and our partnership are aligned to deliver against goals.
- Lead proactive adoption activities and deliverables such as MSPs, Value Assurance Check-ins, QBRs, and involve sales, sales engineering, client services & support, professional services, product and others.
- Build and strengthen customer executive and operating team relationships with key stakeholders (I.e., CIO/CTO, Program Sponsor, Leads for IT, Interoperability, Analytics and Clinical outcomes).
- Lead and facilitate post-go-live customer cadence calls following strong program management practices, ensuring agenda are aligned to drive progress and resolve issues and the right InterSystems experts are involved.
- Act as the program manager on major customer issues, requirements, and/or expectation gaps that require strong alignment and communication across multiple departments (such as customer support, product management, development, sales engineering, sales, training/education, etc.) to deliver successful outcomes.
- Monitor customer health data/KPIs to anticipate major risks/opportunities, mobilize and drive resources required to act based on the CSMs assessment.
- Ensure customers are aware, educated and capitalizing on contracted product capabilities, upcoming fixes/patches, security updates and other releases, leveraging InterSystems product experts in sales engineering and product management.
- Be viewed as a “trusted advisor” by consistently providing data-backed recommendations to improve adoption and bringing in the right experts.
- Provide “voice of the customer” feedback to Product Management and Services on improvements and fixes to increase adoption, value, performance, and stability.
- Identify customer use case and solution expansion opportunities as they emerge, communicate them to the responsible sales executive and sales engineer to act on.
- Represent and promote core InterSystems values; be respectful of client relationships, ensure an excellent relationship based on trust, adaptability, and integrity.
- Drive Customer Success initiatives, such as playbook development, Voice of the Customer-Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey and other tools.
- 5 + years’ experience in customer facing roles in customer success, professional services, or account management focused on software, SaaS or managed services.
- 3+ years' experience in the Healthcare delivery, Healthcare insurance operations or Financial Services industries.
- Demonstrated experience managing and nurturing a portfolio of complex customers contributing $5M+ in ARR, and delivering successful KPIs such as NPS, NRR, Customer Success Stories and References.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with and present to cross functional senior management stakeholders at customers and internally.
- Strong project management, workflow, and data analytics skills.
- Strong proficiency working with teams in professional services, product management, development and technical customer support
- Understanding SaaS/Cloud technologies, related benefits, and success requirements.
- Extensive prior work experience in healthcare and with healthcare technology at a software, or implementation consulting company, or at a Healthcare provider or Healthcare insurance plan company.
- Strong, practical knowledge of HL7, CCD, FHIR and other existing healthcare data interchange and interoperability standards.
- Prior work experience leading complex technical healthcare implementation programs to successful go-lives and managing subsequent transitions to operations.
- Experience with data analysis and BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, SAS, R, etc.
- Strong familiarity and experience building customer account plans with sales and executing customer success management milestones such as Mutual Success Plans and QBRs.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, business management, or healthcare-related field. Advanced degree preferred.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.