Accounts Payable Associate
InterSystems is seeking an Accounts Payable professional to handle tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Process accounts payable vouchers and perform accounting analysis when necessary
- Handle vendor queries when required
- Open and date stamp the daily mail
- Guide departments with the Requisition/Purchase Order process
- Code and match invoices to purchase orders
- Ensure invoices and purchase orders have the necessary approvals
- Enter invoices into WorkDay accounting system
- Process expense reports including matching back to receipts for compliance with Company travel policy
- Payment run once a week
- General administration including scanning, filing etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ prior experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able and willing to learn processes and systems that impact Accounts Payable
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Understanding of basic accounting: debits/credits
- Good communication skills for employee/vendor customer service
- Thrives is a Team environment; able to strike a rapport with colleagues and internal customers
- At a minimum has basic level of proficiency in Excel
- Data entry skills
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; minimum Associates Degree
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.