Summer Internship 2024
Are you ready to embark on an enriching summer journey? Join us for InterSystems Summer Internship, where you’ll spend your summer working in our offices located in Boston, Massachusetts and neighboring Cambridge, Massachusetts. Here, you'll have the opportunity to delve into the world of software development, collaborate closely with mentors, and create a lasting impact through your internship project.
Our paid internship isn't just about learning; it's about becoming an integral part of our teams. You'll work alongside accomplished developers, tackling real-world challenges, and refining your technical and non-technical skills for a successful career after graduation. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to network with peers and InterSystems staff within the office and throughout our greater city during a wide variety of organized social events.
- Start Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 – Ensure availability for this kickoff date, as all interns must start at this time.
- Duration: 12 Weeks – Internships will conclude on Friday, August 16, 2024.
- Diverse Cohort: Engage with a varied group of undergraduate and graduate peers
- Training: Acquire in-depth knowledge across various InterSystems products and business lines.
- Mentorship: Benefit from a formal project mentor, and have guidance from a team of mentors throughout your program.
- Networking: Forge connections with fellow interns and InterSystems staff through informal gatherings and social events.
- Career Opportunities: Successful interns are better positioned to be invited back for future summer internships, or to join our company full-time after graduating.
- Able to be in-person at our Massachusetts offices from Tuesday, May 28, 2024 through Friday, August 16, 2024.
- Participate in all training sessions needed to successfully complete your individual projects.
- Complete a 12-week project focused on software development.
- Create a presentation about your project and present to a panel of senior leadership and InterSystems' full time staff at the end of the internship period.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
- Computer Science, Physics, Math, or similar STEM discipline preferred
- Technical curiosity
- Creativity toward complex technical challenges
- Collaborative team mindset
- Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
- Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that matters
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.