We are seeking a full-time employee to provide accounting services in a high volume, fast paced environment, for a busy executive.
- Heavy focus on full cycle accounts payable
- Preparation of monthly expense reports for account users
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Tracking and maintaining real estate tax schedules
- Assist with researching and resolving accounting discrepancies and issues; proactively identifying areas for process enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting of finance
- Heavy experience working in transactional activity
- Strong Proficiency in Quickbooks Online Advanced
- 3- 5+ years of experience
- Discretion a must
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.