The InterSystems TrakCare Regional Edition team employs clinicians and healthcare IT experts who build local editions that transform healthcare organizations.
Working closely with the global Product teams and local implementation teams, the Product Specialist is responsible for configuring and adapting the global edition of TrakCare to meet the specific requirements of a local market. The global edition is used wherever possible, especially in clinical workflows, but regional requirements for patient administration and statutory regulations vary and the Product Specialist, Edition works to define the specification for regional configuration, perform the work, tests and documents the output. Working with the regional Product Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for producing high quality, well documented outputs that are used to drive implementation projects and lead the clients.
- Effectively manages personal workload for assigned product areas utilising internal systems, ensuring prioritised, timely and accurate responses to development logs.
- Assists with scoping and planning of new developments as needed. Works closely with end users and internal staff to understand workflow processes that impact change request requirements to ensure implementation of developed changes satisfy stated needs.
- Prepares and delivers product material, product presentations and demonstrations as needed to support knowledge sharing, learning, pre-sales and customer requirements.
- Provide business analysis of problems and new requests.
- Develop use cases or product requirements and functional requirements for new functionality. Support QA, training, and documentation in understanding new functionality.
- Collect, synthesize and prioritize customer feedback, using a combination of live customer feedback sessions and additional feedback mechanisms
- Participate in project teams with developers and other key staff to develop new functionality for the product.
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrated domain expertise with clear understanding of healthcare and departmental interdependencies and workflows
- Background working with a vendor or consultancy in a similar role
- Experience in writing use cases, requirements, or functional documentation for healthcare applications.
- Previous experience working with healthcare applications at an in depth level
- Tertiary education in either a Medical domain or Health Informatics
- 4 Years practical domain experience
Education and Training
Clinical or relevant University Degree
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.