InterSystems is an established Boston-area company that builds healthcare software to provide care to millions of patients world-wide. Our mission is to ensure the safety, efficiency, and quality of care for every hospital we work with, solving complex technical challenges and maintaining a high level of excellence.
We are currently seeking full stack developers to join our healthcare development teams. Strong software design and development skills are required. Developers work with their scrum teams to scope, design, plan, and implement features to support healthcare systems globally. You will further develop skills such as database schema design, performance monitoring, working in client-side frameworks, designing large scale, federated architectures, and clean object-oriented coding.
In addition to industry-standard coding languages and frameworks, our stack leverages a full suite of InterSystems technologies. The IRIS data platform and database-coupled language give us access to the entire technology stack down to the compilers and database structures.
You are encouraged to apply if you are:
- A Problem Solver: Enjoy working on impactful human problems by tackling complex technical challenges.
- An Enthusiastic Team Member: Actively create on a cross-functional team alongside domain experts.
- Curious: Bring an appetite for knowledge and hone your craft.
- Write production-ready code to be deployed to our customers around the world
- Be diligent in writing unit tests and documentation
- Adhere to and contribute to the application design standards, coding standards and application framework
- Provide constructive feedback to other developers via code reviews
- Work closely with technical and non-technical members of your scrum team to deliver within an Agile framework
- Experience as a software developer on a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming, databases, and front-end development
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.