E-Learning Project Manager
The E-Learning Project Manager is responsible for implementing compliance training programs for InterSystems Employees. In this role you will work with internal departments and groups to develop, assign, deliver, and track required internal training. You will manage the lifecycle of such training from Instructional Design (internal) and vendor selection(external), through integration in our Learning Management System to testing and deployment, and finally reporting and end-user support.
This role is a crucial support for our industry certifications and ability to do business in today’s marketplace.
- Source, evaluate, and manage vendor courseware
- Support in-house content developers/subject matter experts
- Design and manage LMS compliance training programs
- Write test scripts, manage and participate in testing activities, evaluate and action results
- Manage compliance reporting and respond to audit queries
- Triage and support of end-user issues
- This role requires a good level of technical knowledge and the ability to quickly develop competence in new software.
- eLearning development or front-end web development experience
- able to diagnose and resolve technical issues with courseware and/or delivery system (LMS)
- able to effectively manage more than one project at a time
- able to work effectively with colleagues across the organization
- LMS experience
- instructional design expertise
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Education/Experience in the learning industry is a plus
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?