Product Manager - Medication Management and Pharmacy
InterSystems TrakCare seeks product leaders with clinical and/or health operations experience as well as in-depth experience with health information applications, to help create the next generation of solutions to highly important health and healthcare issues.
InterSystems TrakCare is a flexible and powerful healthcare information system for delivering, managing, and transforming care. It keeps all participants engaged, connects systems and processes seamlessly, and enables change without adversely impacting critical clinical, administrative, and business operations.
The Medication Management and Pharmacy Product Manager utilizes health domain knowledge and health IT application experience to participate in defining and executing TrakCare product direction – from deeply understanding customers’ clinical and strategic problems to envisioning and defining highly usable solutions that help customers solve those problems completely, quickly, and effectively.
- Participate in and/or lead in the strategic direction, feature design, user interaction, requirements, and roadmap of one or more products and solutions
- Work with development, implementation, testing, support, sales, and field engineering team members to bring new features and products to successful release
- Communicate with current and potential customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into product requirements, understand needed changes over time, and help customers get the greatest value from TrakCare solutions
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using healthcare domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Collaborate on overall TrakCare product strategy, roadmap, and cohesiveness with colleagues on the Product Management team possessing a range of health and technology expertise
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert in one or more health domain areas
- Understand and advise on relevant industry trends, including new products, regulatory changes, scientific and medical advances and changes in practice
- Participate in studies of the impact of TrakCare solutions on quality, safety, and efficiency metrics
- Participate in the informatics professional community and in national and international conferences
- Practical clinical experience (doctor, PA, pharmacist, etc.)
- Demonstrated domain expertise with a clear understanding of medication management, pharmacy and stock related workflows and practical use of internationally deployed solutions
- Previous experience in Product management, working with healthcare application design organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work directly in both team and individual settings, including working directly with customers
- Remote candidates will not be considered at this time
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?