InterSystems Technical Trainers play a crucial role instructing customers on our software, database and interoperability technologies. They deliver training solutions worldwide to empower learners from Global 500 companies to regional hospitals with the information and technical skills needed to quickly design and build powerful InterSystems technology-based solutions. We are looking for bright, confident and motivated instructors to join our training team. Successful Technical Trainers balance interpersonal and coaching skills with a deep technical understanding of our products. Trainers work independently to deliver and improve courses, and work collaboratively to design new courses and training materials
Senior trainers will train and mentor you as you learn and excel in delivering technically demanding training knowledge. Excellent coding skills, emotional intelligence, a desire to teach and enable others to learn, and comfort instructing in a classroom setting will help you succeed in this role.
Some trainings are delivered virtually, and others are in person.
- Deliver technical training in a virtual classroom using remote learning tools as well as in a classroom.
- Help customers, partners and internal staff excel in their roles by training them to use our corporate products. Developers, integrators, administrators, analysts and software architects are among those you’ll help.
- Support our Online Learning Team as they grow our catalog of interactive online courses and resources.
- Work collaboratively with Development, Customer Support, Account Management and Marketing teams to provide innovative and sound instructional solutions to ensure effective use of InterSystems products and technologies.
- Cultivate and refine client-facing interpersonal skills as you deliver training to diverse technical audiences.
- Sharpen presentation skills and learn how to engage audiences for an extended period of time.
- Explore new technologies supporting InterSystems cloud and big data initiatives.
- Enrich your technical acuity as you work with our database platform and interoperability products, as well as industry technologies and standards such as AngularJS, REST, FHIR, XSLT, OAuth and many others.
- Instructional aptitude.
- Strong technical and interpersonal customer-facing skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering training of software/applications is preferred (however, we are willing to train motivated technical candidates).
- Effectively communicate complex technologies and concepts (at different levels) to specific audiences.
- Proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of technical software products.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
- Ability to travel to customer sites to deliver training. Primarily domestic travel with possible international opportunities.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent STEM field (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
- Object-oriented programming experience is a plus.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?