The Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of administrative support and other responsibilities to their assigned Department. The employee must be highly professional, detail oriented, and exhibit strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Phone coverage (screen and route)
- Calendar management
- Maintain attendance tracking
- Create and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Book travel arrangements and distribute itineraries
- General document management (filing, faxing, scanning, printing…etc)
- Spell and grammar check memos as requested
- Maintain a variety of reports as directed
- Sort and distribute mailings
- Inform team of staff life events (birth, marriage…etc)
- Special administrative projects as requested
- Report general office maintenance needs to Facilities (spills, lights out..etc)
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively whether via verbal or written communications with all levels of the organization
- Possess high level of organization skills, flexibility, and strong attention to detail
- Good proofreading and grammatical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A highly reliable, personable, energetic, professional attitude; willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done correctly and on time
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel is required
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associates Degree
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?