Operations Technical Specialist
We are looking to employ an Operations Technical Specialist to join our Professional Services Team based in Cambridge. The Operations Technical Specialist will contribute to the successful and timely support of InterSystems HealthShare platform by providing application knowledge in the functional and technical areas and will use their healthcare, business and InterSystems product knowledge to ensure that we implement and support InterSystems products in a successful and standard manner.
The Operations Technical Specialist will act as an ''expert'' solution resource for our customers and will be expected to understand the customer process, assess solution best fit and advise the customer how to best operate the solution. It is therefore essential, that they keep up to date with new product features as they become available through the normal product release cycle.
Experience with healthcare messaging standards is essential and working knowledge of healthcare treatment, management, and payer systems is desired.
The Operations Technical Specialist will work cohesively with the Professional Services, Managed Services, Product Management and Development teams in the US to provide leading edge operational services.
The Operations Team is in the process of being set up within InterSystems and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Operations Manager to help lead the team development.
- Execute day-to-day operations of industry leading healthcare organizations.
- Communicate with current customers on a regular basis to understand their processes and needs – to translate those into solution requirements, understand needed changes over time, and help customers get the greatest value from HealthShare solution
- Reviews solution architecture and solution design documentation.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining high quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new operation processes and operation procedures.
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Interacting with customers and internal stakeholders, answering questions, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain customer confidence through targeted reporting and shared customer insight into operational performance.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with other team members to achieve team goals and establish a culture of success and learning within the team.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- Keep up-to-date with InterSystems products and Healthcare and IT industry developments and undertake any relevant self-development or training.
- Keep up-to-date with IT technologies and practices including hardware and software solutions to help provide the most efficient, highly available, and cost effective solution.
- 5+ years of experience implementing or operating EMR or HIE software solutions.
- Experience interacting directly with customers, including clinicians, and confidently delivering strong messaging
- Experience with healthcare messaging and interoperability standards
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Enthusiastic about customer and team success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to solve difficult problems; develops creative solutions; ability to identify key issues/problems through analysis and questions; attacks problems systematically; sees non-obvious relationships.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience including functional/technical ownership
- Experience with SQL, data analysis and database methodologies
- Experience of InterSystems Caché/Ensemble, IRIS or HealthShare is a definite plus but not essential
Education & Training:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree and experience
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?