Consulting Manager - Business Architect
InterSystems Consulting: Accelerating our customers’ success
Being part of InterSystems Consulting means becoming an expert at delivering solutions in a consultative fashion with our top tier clients. True consulting really means delivering successful and creative outcomes and solutions for customers efficiently, while also helping them to embrace new ways of thinking about their capabilities. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving important and complex problems, then InterSystems Consulting is going to be a great place to build your career. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing set of technologies and a world class set of clients.
Being part of our team future-proofs your career will take you beyond the limits of your ambition. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in our teams, creating impactful career options. Our consultants use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role).
We are looking for Consultants as well consulting manager/partner positions. The Partners are additionally responsible for creating demand for services, negotiating SOW and terms with clients, Managing consulting teams and client projects, and directing investment areas for adding team skill diversity.
- 4+years of experience in business consulting to clients focused on digital transformation, data integration and management, building operational and / or analytic applications, with deep knowledge of data management architectures, technologies and high quality application design.
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work commercially, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong passion for serving clients in their effort to successfully transform their business.
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact data management and digital transformation.
- Experience with Project team delivery
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?