Systems Management Specialist
The Hosting Operations and Managed Services team is growing as a result of increased customer demand for key product offerings. Among other roles in this department, we are looking for a Systems Management Specialist.
The Systems Management Specialist will generally perform the following functions:
- Manage the internal systems and environments where the InterSystems products are installed. Monitor and maintain these environments in a proactive manner in order to avoid interruption of the services provided by the platform.
- Support defined system areas and provide technical support for the deployment of InterSystems products.
- Responsible for the overall installation and maintenance of the Systems Architecture for InterSystems products and ongoing management of associated resources and activities to ensure that software is delivered line with internal requirements.
- Communicate with the appropriate internal groups to obtain support as well ensuring standards are maintained for the configuration and support of InterSystems products.
- Provide general environment management for InterSystems product patches/releases/builds
- Provide technical support for product solutions focused on infrastructure and platform.
- Troubleshooting and performance analysis for internal and client environments.
- Monitor and respond to Technical Team calls on the TRC logging system.
- Support and testing of both internal and external product related tools e.g. patching tool, print service, etc.
- Assist with technical requests such as architecture, configuration, hardware sizing, etc.
- Support the development of training materials for technical courses such as system administration.
- Support the development of documentation such as reference materials, installation instructions, user guides, knowledge-base articles, and FAQ’s
- Participate in the on call 24 hour support service as required.
- Experience with installing, configuration and managing InterSystems Caché Databases is a bonus.
- Knowledge of InterSystems Caché Object Script programming language is a bonus.
- Experience managing Linux Servers with advanced apache configurations is a must.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?