HealthShare Solution Architect
We are looking to employ a HealthShare Solution Architect to join our US Professional Services team based in Cambridge. The Solution Architect will be responsible for delivering appropriate and effective solutions, developing design requirements, functional specifications and technical infrastructure to meet our customer’s expectations. Able to translate between business language and technical language, you will work closely with our customers to maximize the opportunity. The Solution Architect will work cohesively with the US Professional Services, Product Management and Development teams in the US to produce leading edge product.
- Design and own technical and functional architecture for HealthShare customers producing input for SOW and technical delivery planning.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and other Implementation Team members to ensure the successful delivery of implementation projects
- Advise and assist Project Managers during implementation by advising on timeline and effort for technical work including partner and customer effort.
- Provide realistic estimates for Level of Effort and Statements of Work.
- Work with customers to ensure technical design meets use cases and functional requirements and stay engaged with the customer through the project lifecycle.
- Take responsibility for the documentation of the technical solution including any partner implementation work.
- Supervise implementation partner work using a code review process and source control management to ensure alignment with the documented technical solution
- Stay engaged with the implementation partner throughout the lifecycle via regular meetings to review progress against the documented solution and the timeline.
- Oversee the development of custom/site specific software that may or may not lead to future product enhancements.
- Provide technical support for implementation projects related to custom developments, interfaces, reports, extracts, and data manipulation routines.
- Provide advice and best practices to clients for technical areas related to configuration and infrastructure related to the deployment of the InterSystems solution.
- Installing HeathShare and assisting with benchmarking exercises to determine optimal deployment configurations
- Producing collateral such as white papers or case studies
- Keeping up-to-date with InterSystems products and Healthcare and IT industry developments and undertake any relevant self-development or training
- At least 10 years experience of enterprise software development, design and delivery
- Personal presence and Healthcare industry expertise to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior technical staff
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience including functional/technical ownership
- Good knowledge of deployment of an integration platform such as InterSystems Ensemble, HealthShare Health Connect, IRIS for health or others.
- Strong, practical knowledge of HL7, CCD, FHIR and other existing healthcare data interchange standards. Exposure to emerging standards
- Experience of InterSystems HealthShare
- BS in a science or engineering degree
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?