Senior Advisor, Financial Services
InterSystems is seeking an experienced financial services technology subject matter expert and product marketing leader to help grow our financial services vertical. Your experience with real world financial services technologies, processes, challenges, and initiatives will drive InterSystems’ product, sales, partner and marketing strategy, and help create measurable awareness and sales opportunities.
InterSystems provides advanced data management software used for mission critical production applications for most of the top global banks and the world’s largest fintech organizations. These financial services organizations rely on InterSystems software to:
- Power front, middle, and back office processes,
- Gain on-demand, real-time visibility into distributed enterprise information,
- Provide business leaders with real-time on-demand analytics capabilities to inform decision making, and
- Enable next generation custom applications for a variety of mission critical applications including trading, wealth management, risk management, regulatory compliance, operations management, and many others.
As the subject matter expert and product marketing leader for our financial services vertical, the successful candidate will:
- Develop corporate-wide positioning, messaging, product marketing strategy and plans, and sales and marketing content to support the financial services vertical
- Train and guide the product, marketing and sales teams on messaging, go-to-market strategy and tactics, partnerships, functional capabilities and requirements, competition, and other initiatives related to the vertical
- Advance brand and product awareness with target audiences through speaking, writing, participation in marketing events, and via other channels that present the company externally
- Drive business growth by working hand-in-hand with regional sales and marketing teams, and partners
- 15+ years of relevant financial services technology experience, with proven experience in product and industry marketing roles
- Deep understanding of the current business initiatives and technical details and challenges within financial services organizations, including capital markets, wealth management, asset management, brokerage, insurance, and fintechs
- Proven experience effectively communicating with financial services line of business executives and technical audiences, with the ability to drill into technical detail as needed
- Relationships with systems integrator financial services practice leads desirable
- Superior written and presentation skills
- Proven experience acting as the “face of the company” at large industry and company events
- Ability to work well with remote teams and lead through influence
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
Something looks off?