Senior Director, Credentialing and Compliance
Legal, Sales & Business Development
Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Senior Director Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
Want to make an impact at a thriving healthcare system where everyone is fulfilled and motivated to provide the highest level of care?
IntelyCare, is the most comprehensive healthcare talent platform where care settings of every kind can promote their unique value and every type of work needed to the largest community of quality nurses looking for the opportunity that better fits their lives.
At IntelyCare, every day we live our core values. We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Does this kind of company sound like a fit to you? There’s more…
As the Sr. Director, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, you will play a crucial role in ensuring organizational compliance with regulatory and credentialing standards within the healthcare staffing and healthcare industry generally. This leader will provide strategic guidance in navigating the complex regulatory landscape and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintainingcompliance policies, procedures, and controls. The Sr. Director, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, is an integral member of the senior leadership team; providing subject matterexpertise cross departmentally to effectively meet the current and future business needs.
Regulatory Compliance Management:
• Stay abreast of federal, state, and local regulations, including credentialing requirements, affecting the healthcare staffing and healthcare industry.
• Interpret and communicate regulatory requirements to internal stakeholders.
• Develop, implement, and educate the organization to maintainUS wide compliance programs and policies to ensure adherence to federal, state, and local healthcare regulations.
• Monitor changes in healthcare laws and regulations, update organizational policies and procedures accordingly.
Policy Development and Implementation:
• Create and update company policies to ensure alignment with current regulatory standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and communicate regulatory policies throughout the organization.
Government Affairs and Advocacy:
• Build and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies, industry associations, and other relevant bodies.
• Represent the company's interests in regulatory discussions and advocate for fair and effective policies.
• Serve as SME for Credentialing, Regulatory, and Compliance needs when evaluating new business opportunities in collaboration with the leader of Clinical Operations and Chief Clinical Officer.
Audit and Risk Management:
• Conduct regular internal audits to assess compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies and initiatives.
Training and Education:
• Develop and deliver training programs to educate team members on regulatory compliance.
• Provide guidance and knowledge cross-functionally to teams to ensure all staff are aware of current requirements, trends, and future potential regulations.
• Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure the highest standards of service delivery and patient care.
• Implement continuous improvement initiatives based on regulatory feedback and industry best practices.
• 10+ years of experience in regulatory affairs and compliance, with a focus on healthcare and or healthcare staffing or related industries.
• Strong understanding of federal and state healthcare regulations.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing compliance programs.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
While doing great things for our nursing and healthcare partners, we are doing great things for our team members, too. Some of our recent accolades include:
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2022 Comparably Best Company Culture
· 2022 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2022 Comparably Company for Women
· 2022 Comparably Best CEO
· 2022 Comparably Best CEOs For Diversity
· 2022 Comparably Best Perks & Benefits
· 2022 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
· 2022 SIA Fastest Growing Staffing Firm #3
Some of Our Many Perks:
•Monthly health and wellness stipend
•Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
•Complimentary beverages, snacks, and lunches catered twice a week
•Health, Dental and Vision benefits begin on day 1 of employment
•12 paid company holidays
•Benefits Hub discount platform
•Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID and provide proof of vaccination unless there is a qualified exemption.
Please be aware, qualified candidates will be contacted directly via email by an IntelyCare Talent Acquisition Partner, from an IntelyCare email address.