Senior Scrum Master
Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Sr. Scrum Master
Want to make an impact at a forward thinking, innovative health-tech company?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! We are changing the future of healthcare by changing the future of work for nurses. We’ve built our mission-driven company on the idea that nursing professionals deserve better and when they are happy, patient care is elevated, and our healthcare systems thrive. Through our easy-to-use app and platform, nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when and where they need them.
At IntelyCare, we work based on our core values. We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Does this kind of company sound like a fit to you? There’s more…
The Role: What are the Performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
In the first 30 days you will:
· Immerse yourself in IntelyCare’s products and learn how they impact the nursing industry.
· Learn IntelyCare’s project management and agile methodologies.
In the first 12 months you will:
· Have delivered mission critical projects and software solutions by working closely with engineering, product management and technical operations.
· Implemented at least one process improvement that increases efficiency in the delivery of projects.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing regularly?
· Lead multiple, complex projects using waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Work with multiple teams across engineering, product management and technical operations in a matrixed reporting structure.
· Support all phases of the project lifecycle including breaking down product features into technical tasks with strong support from engineering.
· Manage timeline, risks, issues, decisions and scope.
· Manage escalations and drive them to conclusions.
· Ensure optimal productivity and commitment from your teams.
· Present status of project health to executive leadership.
· Focus on the needs of the team and ensure value is provided to the customer.
· Establishes clear boundaries in which the team can work. Assists with removing roadblocks and manages the process and culture to ensure team progress and continuous improvement.
· Help the Product Owner enact effective backlog refinement techniques; facilitate sprint planning, daily scrum and sprint retrospectives; produce sprint burndown and other metrics. Produce high level project plan with milestones.
· Collaborate with architecture and operations when there are dependencies to systems and infrastructure.
· Strong understanding of SDLC.
· Soft skills to influence indirectly and manage strong personalities.
· Creation of detailed user stories and familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
· Proficiency in project management skills, Agile processes, self-starter, and great communication.
· Experience with technology operations process and terminology for methodologies supporting business and technology collaboration.
· Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
· Proficiency in project management, Agile processes, proactive mindset, and great communication skills.
· BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent professional experience preferred.
· 4+ years of demonstrated project management experience preferred.
What is the leadership structure within the team?
You will be joining our Delivery Services Team and report to an Engineering Agile Manager
Where is the role located?
This is a hybrid role at our corporate office in Quincy, MA. Expectation is to be in the Quincy office twice a week.
While doing great things for our nursing and healthcare partners, we are doing great things for our team members, too. Some of our recent accolades include:
o 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
o 2022 Comparably Best Company Culture
o 2022 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
o 2022 Comparably Company for Women
o 2022 Comparably Best CEO
o 2022 Comparably Best CEOs For Diversity
o 2022 Comparably Best Perks & Benefits
o 2022 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
o 2022 SIA Fastest Growing Staffing Firm #3
o 2022 BostInno Fire Award Winner
Some of Our Many Perks:
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks, and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Flexible PTO
· Health, Dental and Vision benefits begin on day 1 of employment
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID and provide proof of vaccination unless there is a qualified exemption.
Please be aware, qualified candidates will be contacted directly via email by an IntelyCare Talent Acquisition Partner, from an IntelyCare email address.