Mobile Software Engineer
Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Mobile Software Engineer
Want to make an impact at a forward thinking, innovative health-tech company?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! We are changing the future of healthcare by changing the future of work for nurses. We’ve built our mission-driven company on the idea that nursing professionals deserve better and when they are happy, patient care is elevated, and our healthcare systems thrive. Through our easy-to-use app and platform, nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when and where they need them.
At IntelyCare, we work based on our core values. We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Does this kind of company sound like a fit to you? There’s more…
The Role: What are the Performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
In the first 30 days you will:
· Immerse yourself within the Mobile Engineering team and attend a variety of meetings to understand the tech stack and development tools
· Meet with cross functional stakeholders to understand operations and gain perspective on IntelyCare's current software practices, cadence, and ceremonies
· Actively work on mobile application development projects that bring in revenue and grow the business
In the first 12 months you will:
· Develop, maintain, and optimize mobile applications, ensuring a seamless user experience across iOS and Android platforms
· Collaborate with Architecture, Automation, and DevOps teams on the design, infrastructure, and deployment of mobile applications to production
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing regularly?
· Deliver mission-critical mobile applications and services as part of an agile team
· Engage in cross-functional collaboration with data scientists, business users, product managers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
· Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements to existing systems and platforms
· Solve a wide range of technical problems, from architecting new mobile applications to finding and addressing issues in production
· Professional experience building Android and iOS applications with Kotlin, Swift & Java.
· Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
· Experience working with front-end technologies within the past 3 years
· Familiar with AWS environments and mobile application development
· High emphasis on testing and experience with mobile testing frameworks
· Experience building REST APIs and integrating with backend services
· Advanced understanding of object-oriented programming, system design, data structures, algorithms, and mobile application architecture
What is the leadership structure within the team?
You will be joining our Mobile Engineering team and report to our Manager, Mobile Engineering.
Where is the role located?
This role will be a hybrid role at our corporate office in Quincy, MA.
While doing great things for our nursing and healthcare partners, we are doing great things for our team members, too. Some of our recent accolades include:
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2022 Comparably Best Company Culture
· 2022 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2022 Comparably Company for Women
· 2022 Comparably Best CEO
· 2022 Comparably Best CEOs For Diversity
· 2022 Comparably Best Perks & Benefits
· 2022 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
· 2022 SIA Fastest Growing Staffing Firm #3
· 2022 BostInno Fire Award Winner
Some of Our Many Perks:
•Monthly health and wellness stipend
•Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
•Complimentary beverages, snacks, and lunches catered twice a week
•Health, Dental and Vision benefits begin on day 1 of employment
•12 paid company holidays
•Benefits Hub discount platform
•Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires team members to 1) be fully vaccinated against COVID and test weekly if in the office or 2) test daily if in the office for those who are not vaccinated unless there is a qualified exemption.
Please be aware, qualified candidates will be contacted directly via email by an IntelyCare Talent Acquisition Partner, from an IntelyCare email address.