Onsite Health Screener
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate's supervisors are promoted from within the company. Plus, consider these perks: Benefits for full- and part-time employees, generous paid time off, and fun employee events, like holiday luncheons and dress down days!
Job Summary: Responsible for the administration of biometric health screenings or blood draw screening at our clients’ onsite worksite locations.
• Perform Fingerstick or Venipuncture Blood Collection for analysis using standard clinical methods
• Perform manual blood pressure measurement
• Assess Height, Weight, BMI, Waist Circumference
• Document all results while protecting PHI
• Counsel members on results and health improvement strategies
• Ensure an efficient and positive member screening experience
• Escalate any issues to Onsite Coordinator
• Perform event setup and event clean up
• Maintain current availability records in provider portal
• Current medical certification in either EMT, Paramedic, Phlebotomists, MA, LPN/LVN, RN, or BSN.
• A minimum of 1 year clinical experience
• Proficiency with fingerstick and/or venipuncture blood collection
• Proficiency with manual blood pressure
• Knowledge of PHI security
• Professional presentation and excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate and function fluidly in a team environment
• Possess efficient time management skills
Travel/ Physical Demands:
• Requires local travel to different client worksites (75%). May include longer travel (25%) as accepted.
• Job demands may require occasional heavy lifting, up to 25 pounds (11.4 kg)
• Job demands may require long periods of standing and bending during testing
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)