Lead Logistics Specialist
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Job Description SummaryManage transportation and related logistics of goods and services to and from internal and/or external customers/suppliers. Responsible for departmental operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. Manage Logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans.
- Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles. Uses technical experience and analytical thinking. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements. Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field. Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- This role requires advanced experience in the Logistics & Logistics. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and...Au sein de notre entité GE Power – Power Conversion basée à Villebon-sur-Yvette, et spécialisée dans la production de convertisseurs, nous recherchons actuellement un Responsable Logistique Externe H/F....Project Manager is very critical and important position for the successful completion of the project within the contract period. The candidate needs to have good knowledge of GE internal process; and knowledge...Job Description SummaryAs a Lead Customs Operations Specialist you will be part of the regional Gas Power operational Customs Team to implement operational efficiencies in the import/export processes Job Description SummaryThe Operations Material Manager will be responsible for supporting asset management refurbished, reconfiguration, lease, GE-Power, and Baker Hughes engines in the shop. Focus wiDeine Aufgabe – unsere Herausforderung. Bei uns erwartet dich eine qualifizierte, spannende Ausbildung in einem globalen Konzern! Wir werden – im Rahmen einer fundierten Ausbildung – unser Wissen mit Dir...
Relocation Assistance Provided: No