Executive Assistant Defense Engines Engineering
Job Description SummaryExecutive Assistant supporting General Manager for Defense Engines Engineering.
In this role, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support.
In this role, you will work with limited Supervision, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and provide direct support to the production floor as it relates to ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SSS and SAP transactions. As the Administrative Assistant, you will: Be responsible to create, populate and distribute Production and Scrap Reports.
- Assist in purchasing of all supplies for Production Leadership.
- Maintain SAP Bill of Materials, process sheets, and work instructions.
- Keep production details current and accurate.
- Assist Engineers with inputs and changes as needed.
- Complete SSS Ordering for Production Leadership.
- Input cycle counting / inventory changes into SAP.
- Enter / maintain Instrument Transactions in SAP for both AQCâ€™s and PRDâ€™s;
- Complete Material to Material Transactions.
- Create Production Packets and Labels for the production floor.
- Maintain NCRs, MRs and complete Blocked Stock Transactions as Required.
- Production Order Tracking, Troubleshooting and Escalation.
- Maintain Department Performance Metrics.
- Sustain Data Integrity of Production Log including Shop Order Creation and Scan Audits.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to perform basic functions in Excel, including navigating to files, data input, copy and paste and sums.
- Experience working in and navigating computer applications such as SSS, Excel, SAP & Gensuite.
- Detail orientated.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong communication skills and ability to learn and understands all policies, practices, and procedures. Ability to multitask.
- Strong sense of priority.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Strong team player and desire for hands on approach to manufacturing troubleshooting. SAP / ERP Experience
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No