Senior Project Manager - Part Time Job Share Position 24hr/wk
Job Description SummaryThe Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution of a new units project to Customer satisfaction, through management of project related activities and resources. He/She is accountable from the signing of
the contract to the finalization of all of GE's contractual obligations
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primary GE customer contact / advocate on day-to-day project execution issues.
• Accountable for EHS of the project within the contractual obligations
• Full P&L responsibility of the project including leading cost out opportunities and identifying margin up opportunities throughout the project execution.
• Development of execution strategy with ITO Commercial manager and ensure successful / seamless transition of the project
• Contract flip page with the project team to ensure all requirements are understood, scheduled, and aligned
• Develops and manages the risk register with mitigation actions
• Timely elevation of issues through Daily management
• Align the project team when conflicting requirements arise (cost vs schedule, cost vs risk...)
• Leads contract dispute resolution and claims strategy, and claims negotiation
• Drive project team accountability / ownership on main performance target (i.e. Revenue, CM, Cash, Equipment Delivery)
- Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
*THIS IS A JOB SHARING POSITION, WORKING 24 HOURS PER WEEK
REMOTE WORK WILL BE CONSIDERED
The salary range for this position is $100,000-$120,000. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the
candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for performance variable incentive compensation. Available health and welfare benefits include healthcare, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; savings account options (such as a Health Care Flexible Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account); and an employee assistance program.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No