Associate Marketing Manager, Performance Running
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
This role will focus on ASICS’s Performance Running category (PRUN).
Are you a marketer who wants to help drive marketing and brand transformation for one of the largest sportswear companies in the world? Our Global Marketing team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers - more personal and more data-driven - to grow our digital and retail channels globally.
This position will support the development of consumer-first, omnichannel campaigns for seasonal product stories, product launches and key global events. This individual’s focus will be leading the development of ASICS’s global event playbook, implementing global hubs, and supporting the seasonal marketing process.
The ASICS Category & Digital Marketing team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build global campaigns and digital experiences to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the launch of global product campaigns, continued development of omnichannel activations, global e-commerce experiences and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay mentally balanced.
Global Marketing Strategy
· Support global digital marketing strategy development for ASICS PRUN product launches and brand campaigns including actively provide feedback during the seasonal marketing campaign creation process.
· Lead the briefing and development process for global Go-to-Market (GTM) sell-in assets and concepts for key seasonal PRUN product stories, which will be used for regional GTM meetings and later in consumer-facing campaigns in digital and retail channels.
Global Running Event Playbook
· Lead the development and execution of ASICS’s annual global event playbook in partnership with global/regional stakeholders, Creative team and supporting creative agencies.
· Lead marketing partnerships with OneASICS loyalty program, ASICS Running Apps (Runkeeper) and sports marketing teams to ensure global event alignment.
Global Digital Hub Development and Implementation
· Lead the development and execution of ASICS PRUN global landing pages on asics.com
· Lead the relationship with external publishing agencies and look for new operational efficiencies.
· Lead the education of the seasonal marketing team members on ASICS CMS platforms
Reporting and Analytics
· Work with cross-functional partners to report on campaign performance across all marketing channels and KPIs
· Able to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and communicate relevant issues and proactively share learnings with relevant stakeholders for continued improvement
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience
- Understanding of digital channels and best practices
- Strong understanding of the performance athletic marketplace through the lens of ASICS and its competitors
- This candidate will be able to work fast, manage multiple priorities, demonstrate strong judgement and attention to detail, take ownership and be a team player with the ability to work with multiple colleagues globally. The candidate will be able to effectively communicate deadlines and raise any flags to relevant stakeholders
- This candidate should be self-motivated, creative and consumer-obsessed.
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Digital analytical skills, preferably experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of digital content best practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Boston, MA is the preferred location for this position (Hybrid). The Company will consider a remote work arrangement in the following locations only: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MO, NH, NJ (except for Jersey City), NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, NC, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, or WI.
ADI offers the following benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, 401(k) Plan, Life and Disability Insurance, as well as 12 weeks of paid parental leave. For more information about our benefits and life at ADI, please visit https://www.asicsdigital.com/life/
ASICS Applicant Privacy Notice: https://bit.ly/3RungFB
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.