Empatica is a full-stack, digital healthcare company, forever changing the way health is monitored and new treatments are developed through our AI platform, digital biomarkers, and state-of-the-art medical wearables. Our customers range from some of the world’s largest institutions (such as NASA, Harvard University, and top-tier pharmaceutical companies, to name a few), to individual users who message us every day and tell us how our products changed their lives.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced growth environment and do meaningful work that can make a true impact in the world, then keep reading.
Empatica is always looking for exceptionally talented people.
It would be great if you could write a few sentences to impress and convince us that you're the right person. For instance, you could:
- Describe your contributions to a project you were involved in, to ensure high-quality results
- Discuss one or more issues that you successfully tackled during your day to day job
Impress us with a great application!
You can write your own requirements, but keep in mind what we will value:
- Fun and easy to work with
- Focus on quality and excellence
- Passion and motivation about Empatica's mission
- Able to work as a team member or by yourself
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must be a very quick learner
- Resilience, a get-things-done attitude, and an innate desire to do great work
Life at Empatica
You will join a fast-growing, international, and diverse team of 80+ talented people who care passionately about what we do and the difference we are making in the world. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with colleagues across all levels of the organization, no matter their seniority, and learn from the people that built the business and our products.
If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won't be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot, have true ownership of your work, and test your whole skillset on multiple projects which are helping thousands of people worldwide.
Read our blog post and find out some reasons why we love working at Empatica.
Inclusion & Diversity
At Empatica we embrace diversity and inclusion. We have colleagues from 21 different countries, while 50% of our team is women (double the tech average!) We believe this makes Empatica a more exciting and stimulating place to work, and brings different points of view to the table while fostering a spirit of communication, collaboration, and care, where everyone’s opinion and thoughts matter.
- 🧠 Multiple opportunities to be challenged and step up your career in a fast-growth company in one of the hottest areas of tech
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 📈 Employee stock options - we want everyone who joins us to own part of the company and our success
- 🏖️ We have offices in Milan City Center and Downtown Boston. And every summer, we hold an amazing beach retreat in Sardinia, Italy
- 🏋️♀️ Gympass membership with access to gyms, online classes, personal training sessions, and nutrition plans
- 😌 Membership for mental health and wellness platforms
- 🥗 Free healthy lunch every day
- 💻 Your personal MacBook
- 🤓 Free Kindle and books
- 🏡 Remote working option
- 🕰️ Flexible working hours
- 🧑🎓 Personal learning and development budget
- 👀 Much more…