eHana Project Manager
eHana is seeking an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Project Manager with prior experience in information technology to help support the complex needs of our growing customer base.
At eHana we help behavioral health and human service providers support the most at-risk members of our community – individuals with behavioral health, substance use, and developmental challenges. Our SaaS Electronic Health Record, Care Management, Billing, and Analytics platforms enable our nonprofit partners to document services, track outcomes, and get paid for their important work. Our work supporting the social safety net, a critical part of a just and equitable society, makes us a uniquely mission-driven technology company.
And we’re growing! We’re looking for a Project Manager to help guide our customers into meeting their missions successfully. This role will be a member of our Professional Services team and will report directly to our VP of Product & Professional Services. As an eHana Project Manager, you’ll primarily be responsible for customer implementations and go-lives, assisting existing customers with expanding their eHana footprint, and coordinating special projects. Ideal applicants should be independently motivated, high-energy, and detail-oriented. In any given week you’ll work with customers, account managers, application support specialists, product managers, and engineers. This role is US-only remote, with a preference for Eastern time zones.
- Engage and collaborate with customers to understand and document their unique business processes and challenges; develop creative solutions that align with eHana’s product strengths and strategy
- Independently manage projects, close gaps, and address user issues as they arise to continually move projects forward; work closely with eHana’s Product team when necessary to capture use cases, refine specifications, and generate work estimates
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of eHana’s software tools and solutions; proactively remain informed of the latest industry developments, mandates, and regulations
- Enable customer success with creative problem-solving, driving successful implementations and customer satisfaction; Work cross-functionally with customers, Account Management, Application Support, Product Management, and Engineering to deliver great customer solutions and experiences
- Provide training and other highly visible functions as necessary to encourage project success and product adoption; attend industry and customer events where appropriate to support your projects
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 3+ years of prior experience successfully managing complex projects and processes with a strong preference for prior experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- A demonstrated history of being detail-oriented while seeing the “big picture”: full ownership multiple simultaneous projects and processes, ability to dig into the root cause of issues and collaborate with appropriate team members when needed
- A strong sense of empathy for customers; extremely positive and outgoing in the face of challenging implementation and project scenarios; a desire to push projects towards a successful outcome
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in-person and written (written communication skills are especially important in this remote role)
- Electronic Health Record, Medical Billing, Healthcare IT, or eHana platform-specific work experience appreciated
- Strong technology skills – you should be “native” to applications like Slack, Google Docs, Zoom, and Jira
- Proven ability to understand and communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical customers/users alike
- Permanent legal right to work in the US required
eHana offers a competitive benefits package, flexible work hours, and compensates to the local market. The projects you work on will have a real-world impact on the lives of those suffering with behavioral health, developmental disability, and/or substance abuse challenges. Join our team!