PHP Full Stack Developer
Join our dedicated team creating innovative mobile and desktop solutions for the home care industry. Assume a major role in developing several mission critical modules. Participate in walk-throughs and analysis sessions and contribute thoughtful solutions to complex problems.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *(other responsibilities may be assigned):
- Design and develop new software routines and modules
- Assist in maintenance and improvements of existing code.
- Handle escalated service requests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL/ MariaDB, PHP).
- Mobile development - Android and iPhone (i.e. Swift, React Native, Java)
- Any experience with APIs (creating, using), PHP Frameworks (i.e. Laravel, Symfony) or Presentation Frameworks (i.e. Vue.js, React), health care, Linux OS administration or containerization (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes) are all pluses.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A computer science degree or formal software development training and 3 years of relevant experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience are required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Must be authorized to work in the US.