Temporary Behavioral Health Nurse - 2208594
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus For External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Reliant Medical Group is seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated, and professional Registered Nurse (RN) to join the Behavioral Health team. This position has the potential to work from home.
Positions Details: Reliant Medical Group, a Part of Optum
Location: Hybrid – There is a rotating on-site schedule at 5 Neponset St, Worcester, MA
Schedule: This individual will have the opportunity to work full-time hours on a temporary basis between March and September
Specialty: Behavioral Health & Substance Use
- Determines the appropriate action to be taken involving decision-making according to standard criteria
- Communicates with providers and patients systematically via EMR or telephonically
- Maintains tracking of patient lists, outreach, and follow up
- Offers clinician and patient support and/or education on workflows and protocols in the identified registry
- Works with assigned supervisor/manager and director to develop, implement, and monitor procedures that support organizational goals and business objectives related to the Registry program
- Complies with established departmental policies, procedures, objectives, and guidelines
- Adhere to the organization’s policy on Confidentiality and HIPAA regulations, which protects the privacy of patient information and records. Responsible for protection of information and documentation related to the medical record review and abstraction process, which prohibits the release of any identifiable medical information or inappropriate disclosure of such information
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Active and unrestricted RN licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Basic Life (BLS)/CPR certification or wiling to complete within 90 days
- Experience in application of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites i.e., Excel, Outlook, Word etc.
- 1+ years of behavioral health experience
- Experience with telephone triage
- Knowledge of EMR’s such as Epic
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.