Radiology Technologist - Urgent Care - 2208804
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates
Hours: Full Time – 3 12-hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays. Office is open 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, 7 days/week.
Location: Natick, MA
Type of Practice: Urgent Care
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Positions in this function are responsible for overseeing and participating in day to day clinical care of patients. Employees are involved in direct patient care (in a clinic, in-home care, etc.)
Positions in this job function require specific education/certification/licensure specific to their job.
All ReadyMed employees must be willing to travel to other ReadyMed sites for training and coverage according to the business needs. Travel will be under the discretion of the supervisor. These sites include Hudson, Milford, Worcester, Auburn, and Leominster.
- Routinely provides diagnostic radiology services by operating imaging equipment and other equipment/devices as necessary. Evaluates radiographs for technical quality and seeks advice when necessary. Troubleshoots and problem solves certain factors before calling service
- Operates all generators and equipment. Produces quality Radiographs and conforms to MS43 Radiology Technician I department standards. Makes a conscientious effort to show any cases to a radiologist upon finding suspicious abnormalities. Uses developer and fixer types appropriately
- Complies with all state and/or federal regulations related to ultrasonography. Maintains proper solution in chemistry tanks. Turns water on or off as appropriate. Monitors processor temperature. Communicates any problems with processor equipment.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required or directed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years degree in Imaging Technology
- Current CPR certification
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts registered Radiology Technology License
- Knowledge of various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.