Ultrasound Supervisor - Outpatient - 2206827
$10,000 Sign On Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Reliant Medical Group in Worcester has an opening for a full-time Ultrasound Supervisor. This career opportunity offers great compensation, comprehensive benefits, 401k match, and paid holidays within a positive and caring environment that delivers outstanding patient care and compassion. This position oversees Ultrasound services across multiple locations in the local area, and limited travel between them will be required.
Under the direct supervision of the Radiology Manager, this role incorporates all the technical and supervisory skills associated with Ultrasound.
- Supervise assigned personnel including scheduling, orientation, training, and performance evaluations. Make recommendations on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and other similar actions
- Perform and document all quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) per DPH and ACR guidelines
- Responsible for all accreditation and state inspection processes
- Perform ultrasound exams as needed based on staffing
- Maintain daily records on all ultrasound examinations
- Monitor compliance with recommendations for follow-up studies
- Maintain pathological results from biopsies
- Maintain accurate technologist and radiologist credentials
- Maintain accurate records of performed and interpreted procedures
- Maintain and update medical audit analysis in coordination with the lead interpreting physician
- Perform related administrative duties as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of an AMA accredited ultrasound program or equivalent
- Maintain all required continuing education credits and licensure during employment
- Certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certified and maintain this certification during employment
- 3+ years ultrasound experience
- Breast tech experience
- Competent to perform ultrasound exams on newborns, children, adults, and geriatric patients, meeting all department guidelines
- Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position
- Breast Ultrasound Certification
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes – an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.