Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) - Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA - 2207712
Reliant Medical Group – Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practitioner Clinician (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) – Sign On / Relocation / Worcester, MA
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant 1.0 FTE to join our Hematology/Oncology team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
• Will work in our Hem/Onc Suite within the 5 Neponset Street Worcester, MA.
• Will join our respected division including Five Hematologist/Oncologist and two Advanced Practitioner Clinicians
• Collegial group practice with a large referral base
• Responsible for assessments, consults, and hospital follow ups
• State of the art Epic EMR system
What makes an Optum organization different?
• Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
• We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
• The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
• Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
• We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
• Compensation based on quality, not quantity
• Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
• Excellent PTO package
• Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 320,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have National Board Certification
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts board of registration in Nursing
- Graduate of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program or Physician Assistant program, Masters level preferred
- Maintains BLS certification, professional certification as appropriate
- 3 + years of Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience preferred but not required.
- Hem/Onc experience a plus but not required
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.