Head of Monetization, Optum Financial - Remote - 2200955
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
As the Head of Monetization at Optum Financial, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and ensuring the financial success of our products, platforms and services. You will be responsible for developing and executing monetization strategies, optimizing pricing models, ensuring pricing discipline, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve our revenue goals. This is a key strategic role that requires a deep understanding of Financial Services and FinTech business models, revenue management, behavioral economics, market dynamics, and a strategic mindset.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Pricing Strategy: Develop and execute OFS pricing strategies that maximize revenue, while aligning with customer value and market dynamics.
- Customer Feedback: Gather and incorporate customer feedback regarding pricing and bundling into our go-to-market strategy.
- Revenue Optimization: Continuously analyze pricing metrics, customer data, and market trends to identify opportunities for revenue optimization and growth.
- Product Alignment: Collaborate closely with product development teams to ensure that product features and enhancements align with monetization goals.
- Pricing Experiments: Conduct pricing experiments and A/B testing to assess the impact of pricing changes on customer acquisition, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Data Analysis: Analyze customer usage data, conversion rates, churn, and pricing metrics to make data-driven decisions.
- Compliance and Legal: Ensure that pricing strategies comply with relevant laws and regulations through collaboration with legal and compliance teams.
- Pricing Tools and Technology: Implement and leverage pricing tools and technology solutions for pricing optimization, billing, and revenue management.
- Reporting and KPIs: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular reports on the performance of monetization strategies to the executive team.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years marketing, strategy, business planning, consulting, finance, and/or economics experience.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally within a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to build and maintain trust with key departments to successfully execute partnerships and potential acquisitions.
- Undergraduate degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington residents is $122,100 to $234,700 annually. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.