Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatrics - 2204897
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Candidates
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Location: Reliant Medical Group, a Part of Optum: 761 WORCESTER ROAD FRAMINGHAM, MA
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and Thursday 8:00am-12:00pm
Specialty: Pediatrics Internal Medicine
- Provides effective patient care directly to patients or through telephone management
- Consistently documents all the aspects of patient care and patient education. Reports pertinent information to physician
- Ensures nursing judgments and plan are based on physical and psychosocial needs
- Identifies emergency situations and initiates appropriate nursing orders/interventions. Meets patient needs promptly. Provides for cultural and diverse needs of the patient when providing care
- Manages care of the patient according to the standards of care, including age-appropriate standards. Collaborates with multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Incorporates organizational, nursing and department-specific policies, procedures, and protocols into the delivery of patient care
- Completes all organizational and department specific nursing/clinical educational competencies
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Completed an accredited RN or LPN education training program
- Active and unrestricted RN or LPN license in the state of MA
- BLS/CPR certified or the ability to obtain within 90 days
- Experience with EPIC
- Experience in pediatric healthcare setting
- Bilingual English/Spanish and/or English/Portuguese
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.