Behavioral Health Integrated Provider - PsyD, PhD or LICSW | Reliant Medical Group - 2205014
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
The Behavioral Health Provider will work directly with Primary Care providers in our fully integrated model. The Integrated Behavioral Health Provider is responsible for providing treatment using therapeutic intervention to patients with various behavioral health and psychological conditions to include all levels of acuity. Responsibility also includes providing short term therapy using evidence-based tools like cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing as part of treatment.
- Seeking a Full Time LMHC or LICSW to join our Integrated Behavioral Health Division as an Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician
- Provide treatment for primary care patients for behavioral health disorders, symptoms and conditions including substance use disorders
- Enhance patient engagement by using evidenced based tools such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing
- Help implement treatment plans with site specific Integrated Clinician and regional Prescribers (Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatrists)
- Knowledge of health psychology
- Experience with substance abuse and addiction
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- Our culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Psychologist or LICSW
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience working within an integrated model
- 3+ years practice experience
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.