Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) - Reliant Medical Group - Full Time - Worcester, MA - 2203850
As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time or Part Time Certified Nurse Midwife to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
When you join Reliant, you join a large, multi-specialty physician-led medical group where primary care providers and specialists work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost, and experience of health care. Through innovation and superior care management, Reliant is at the forefront of value-based care with a business model of patient-centric and physician-led care teams focused on their patients’ total well-being rather than productivity.
- 1,800 deliveries per year
- Advanced practitioner leadership in place within the OB/GYN dept
- Flexible schedule: Full Time or Part Time / 32 – 40 Hours
- Potential sign on bonus
- Labor and Delivery 1 – 2 days per week /16-hour cycle
- Sites could include Worcester, Leominster, Auburn, Southborough, Westborough and Framingham
- Phone triage 1-2x per month
- Performs physical assessments, evaluations, and treatment for prenatal patients seeking services at the Center for Women and Infants
- Manage the antepartum period of the OB patient. Diagnosis’s labor and managing false and early labor.
- Will perform an initial evaluation of the mother and fetus in labor.
- Manages the typical stages of labor and will screen for and collaborates in the management of selected variations of complications during the first and second stages of labor per guidelines
- Excellent support staff and state of the art Epic EMR system
- Dedicated practice management systems in place
- Student and Resident teaching; and research opportunity available if desired
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model.
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation is based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer-funded contributions
About Reliant Medical Group
Reliant Medical Group is transforming health care delivery across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician-led integrated healthcare system with 500 providers caring for over 320,000 patients throughout our 19 locations. We are recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform. We offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties, including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in inpatient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- Licensure in Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Certified Nurse Midwife
- Graduate of an ACNM approved School of Nurse-Midwifery and Certification through ACNM
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.