Physical Therapist - Outpatient Rehab - 2202767
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus For External Candidates
New Graduates Welcome!
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group, part of the Optum family of businesses. Join a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led organization where you will work with talented peers on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. Here, we focus on delivering the best patient care, rather than volume. Through innovation and superior care management, we support patients and your well-being as a team member. Join a team at the forefront of value-based care and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
We are seeking a compassionate, enthusiastic, and professional Physical Therapist to join our outpatient Rehabilitation Services and Sports Medicine team in Worcester, MA.
- Provides and documents the full range of physical therapy treatments and tests for all patient demographics
- Supervises supportive personnel and participates in educational services
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday and rotating Saturdays, salaried position.
Rehabilitation Services and Sports Medicine will:
- Mentor with experienced Physical Therapists
- Provide generous CME allowance and CME Time
- Inspire the next generation of Physical Therapists with clinical instruction
- Collaborate to develop departmental programs
- Provide excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K matching, Employee Assistance Program, discounts, and many more
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Doctorate, Master or Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from a school accredited or approved by American Physical Therapy Association ability to obtain within 180 days of hire
- Licensure in Commonwealth of Massachusetts or ability to obtain within 180 days of hire
- Knowledge of various software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Proven excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.