Physician - Dermatology - Virtual and Fully Remote | Reliant Medical Group - Worcester, MA - 2195225
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Part Time (1-2 days a week) FULLY REMOTE Dermatologist to join our TeleDerm team in Worcester, MA within our Dermatology department. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
Are you a retired Dermatologist looking for some clinical stimulation, with NO ADMIN, and the ability to work from home?
Are you a practicing Dermatologist looking for additional income with flexible hours that fits with your current schedule and allows you to work from home?
How would you like to work a few hours each week without ever stepping into the office?
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Flexible hours, part time 1-2 days (0.1-0.2 FTE/4-8 hrs.)
- FULLY REMOTE Dermatology position for a medical Dermatologist
- You will be working remotely, in Epic through photos and history to diagnose and send prescriptions for our Teledermatology eConsult cases, right from the comfort of your home.
- You will be partnered with our specially trained Teledermatology nurses who will contact the patients with your assessment and plan and arrange any follow up.
- Each consult requires approximately 5-10min, entirely asynchronous without patient contact.
- Put your dermatology skills to the best use: diagnosis and treatment, without any of the administrative hassles!
- Our team includes Five Dermatologists and four dedicated advanced practitioners.
- State of the art Epic EMR system
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiatives in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions.
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BE or BC in Dermatology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.