Primary Care Physician Pathways Program - Reliant Medical Group - 2153640
Get ready to put your training into practice with the Physician Pathways Program at Optum. As a part of the Optum network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking career-minded final-year Family Practice and Internal Medicine Residents ready to get a head start on their clinical career with a forward-thinking organization that is transforming the future of care. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Receive a generous guaranteed salary in your final year of training
- Enhance the experience of your final months of training and eliminate the burden of job searching
- Learn how to operate and thrive in a value-based care model in a system that is driving population health initiatives
- Grow exposure to the Quadruple Aim framework and various understandings of care settings
- Mentorship from experienced physicians within your future practice easing transition from training into practice
- The customized program will be completed at Reliant Medical Group and/or virtually with deep exposure to primary and specialty care the practice environment that will require a commitment of only a few hours per month.
What makes Optum different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country, Optum consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must be transitioning into their final year of residency or early into their final year.
- Preferred candidate will be a local physician resident in Massachusetts
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.