Behavioral Health Integrated Provider - PsyD, PhD or LICSW | Reliant Medical Group - 2188240
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Reliant Medical Group, located in Central Massachusetts, is seeking a (Full-time or Part-time) Psychologist or LICSW to work with our Adult or Pedi populations.
This Behavioral Health Provider will work either with our Adult or Pediatric populations with Primary Care providers in our fully integrated model. Responsibility also includes providing short term therapy using evidence-based tools like cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing as part of treatment.
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Provide treatment for primary care patients for behavioral health disorders, symptoms and conditions including substance use disorders
- Enhance patient engagement by using evidenced based tools such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing
- Help implement treatment plans with site specific Integrated Clinician and regional Prescribers (Nurse Practitioners and Psychiatrists)
- Knowledge of health psychology is preferred
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
About Reliant Medical Group
Opportunities with Reliant Medical Group. When you join Reliant, you’ll be part of a community-based, multi-specialty, physician-led medical group. Primary care and specialist providers work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost and experience of health care. With the resources of a global health organization – Optum – behind us, we’re at the forefront of value-based care. Supported by a patient-centric business model – your integrated care teams focus on the best patient care, rather than volume. Providers practice at the peak of their license – focusing effective, quality care and plans. Through innovation and superior care management, we support a focus on patients and on your wellbeing. Discover a place where you can help shape the future of health care and do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Psychologist or LICSW
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Experience working within an integrated model
- Minimum 3 years practice experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.