Advanced Practice Provider, Geriatric Primary Care - Reliant Medical Group - 2188234
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Reliant Medical Group, a care delivery organization within Optum. As the largest employer of providers in the country, Optum is helping millions to live healthier lives. Seize your opportunity and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Reliant Medical Group is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join our growing division. Through a whole-person and innovative approach to patient care, our Geriatric providers deliver personalized care by traveling to the homes of our elderly population. Our Providers talk with, listen to, and develop strategies with our patients and their families in the comfort of their own homes to keep them healthy.
- Seeking a NP or PA with two years of working experience as an APC
- Our ideal candidate will have prior homecare experience.
- Provide in-home primary care to our most frail and at-risk elderly patients
- Have ownership of your patient panel
- Care for an average of six to eight patients daily
- Provide coverage for Metrowest communities
- Receive reimbursement to supplement your cost of travel
- Work autonomously and be a member of a cohesive team
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- A competitive compensation plan
- Opportunities for professional development and learning
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four seasons living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing, and skiing), top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA, Hartford, CT, New York City, NY, Providence, RI, Hampton, NH and Portland, ME.
- National Board Certification
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts board of registration in Nursing
- Graduate of an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program, Masters level preferred
- Maintains BLS certification, professional certification as appropriate
- Minimum two years of APC Experience
- Geriatric experience
- Homecare experience
- Fluency in EMR systems and technology
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.