Dermatologist - Reliant Medical Group - 2188261
Dermatologist at Reliant Medical Group – Flexible, Sign On and Relocation available!
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Dermatologist to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Our Dermatologists have an active practice with a good range of complex/routine cases.
- Treatment modalities include TELEDERM services, Mohs surgery and offer narrow band UVB light therapy, excision surgery, and BLU U therapy.
- Two state of the art procedure rooms.
- Our team includes Five Dermatologists and four dedicated advanced practitioners.
- Pediatric subspecialty would be a plus but not required.
- Will be seeing patients of all ages.
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license.
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- Student and Resident teaching; and Research opportunity available if desired
What makes an Optum organization different?
- Clinicians are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiatives in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BE or BC in Dermatology
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.